To obtain a position as an Office Coordinator to utilize my well-documented secretarial, management and computer skills to maximize efficiency in your company with the opportunity for advancement and growth.
Colabro & Gianetta Law office – Newark, NJ, January 2002 to July 2003
Dental Assistant Manager
- Manage front desk receptionist with daily activities
- Regulate personnel scheduling for office operations
- Maintains collection controls and overall expenses in the office.
- Oversees daily closeouts functions as well as daily deposits.
- Enforces Corporate Office policies and procedures and communicate changes to staff.
- Prepare necessary daily reports for Corporate Office.
- Coordinate weekly staff meetings times and agendas
- Provide training to new employees on company policies and procedures
- Process patient medical insurance claims for billing.
- Data entry of medical reports and schedules
- Contact IT department for all office equipment in need of repair.
- Prepare patients medical charts for
Colabro & Gianetta Law office 01/02 – 07/03, Newark, NJ
- Assist Office Manager with daily legal reports.
- Perform filing of legal documents
- Answer telephone and route calls to appropriate destination.
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Assist clients with general information
EMR Research – Jersey City, NJ, February 1995 to January 2002
- Conduct interviews with clients for Market Research Analysis.
- Market product and services in office as well as on the phone
- Maintain completed surveys of clients
- Conduct focus group seminars for product research
- Answer telephones and perform data entry of daily reports
Continental Academy – Newark, NJ
- Working knowledge of Insurance claims and attachments
- Proficient with QSI and SOE computer programs and systems.
- Manage staff for optimal operation performance
- Maintain office switch board with multiple lines
- Capable of providing professional customer service